Remote Monitoring in Clinical Trials:
A New Reality for Sites
In light of growing travel restrictions due to COVID-19, clinical trial sites and sponsors must consider new ways to conduct trials that require less physical contact.
Since many sponsor oversight and monitoring activities are performed on-site, remote monitoring promises an encouraging solution. Yet there is a disconnect between the articles, blogs, and solution-providers promising remote monitoring solutions – and the reality at everyday sites.
Join us and a panel of clinical research experts provide guidance and best practices for putting remote monitoring into practice. You will learn:
– Impact and risks of COVID-19 on clinical trial site monitoring
– Options for providing remote access to source data and documentation
– Best practices for implementing remote monitoring procedures
- Denise Snyder, MS, RD, CSO, Associate Dean for Clinical Research, Duke School of Medicine
- Jessica Collins, Associate Director, Vanderbilt Coordinating Center
- Bree Burks, RN, MSN, Vice President of Strategy, Site Solutions, Veeva Systems