Alliance Clinical Research Saves Time with Veeva SiteVault Free
To increase efficiency, improve access to information, and reduce operating costs, Alliance Clinical Research turned to eRegulatory software. Discover how they:
- Found more time for patient recruitment and care
- Strengthened relationship with sponsors
- Improved the long-term success of their research site
SCRS Webinar: Keystone Research explores eRegulatory best practices
In this on-demand SCRS webinar, discover insights from industry experts when transitioning to an eRegulatory or eISF system.
- Understand the industry drivers for change
- Review tips for choosing the right system
- Discover best practices when going electronic
Remote Monitoring in Clinical Trials
In this panel discussion, leading discuss the impact and risks of COVID-19 on clinical trial site monitoring and guidance for putting remote monitoring into practice. Hear from the following speakers:
- Denise Snyder, Associate Dean for Clinical Research, Duke School of Medicine
- Amanda Wright, Vice President of Partnership Development, Javara
- Jessica Collins, Associate Director, Vanderbilt Coordinating Center
- Trisha Locke, CEO at Keystone Research
- Bree Burks, Vice President of Strategy, Site Solutions, Veeva System
Remote Monitoring: Connecting Sites, Sponsors, and CROs to Drive Quality
Hear from Parexel and Mid Hudson Medical Research on how sites, sponsors, and CROs are improving clinical trials in the long term with remote monitoring.Watch On-Demand
Veeva releases free tool to replace paper and speed site and sponsor communications.
Explore three ways sites, sponsors, and CROs can accelerate clinical research together.
Industry experts discuss opportunities to improve information exchange in clinical trials.
Veeva committed to solving technology challenges at investigative sites.
No Site Left Behind: Veeva transforms site and sponsor engagement even more by offering SiteVault Free.
Jeff Kingsley, CEO, of IACT Health on why sites need technology, infrastructure to improve clinical trials.
Leading sites explore how sites, sponsors, and CROs can speed clinical research together.
Clinical research experts discuss opportunities to improve compliance and efficiency with an eISF reference model.
Remote Monitoring Resource Kit
Looking to implement remote monitoring at your clinical research site? Download this step-by-step guide to get started. You will receive:
- SOP for remote monitoring
- Templates for study-specific source plans
- Regulations, resources, and best practices