University of Louisville Improves Regulatory Efficiency and Compliance
University of Louisville needed a modern eRegulatory system to streamline documentation at their clinical research site. Discover how they:
- Increased standardization and efficiency
- Improved visibility across studies
- Reduced monitoring time and costs
A Guide to Evaluating eRegulatory Software
Researching eRegulatory management software for your clinical research site? Start with this easy-to-follow buyer's handbook on the most important features to consider. Download this guide to review:
- Core features of eRegulatory software
- Industry drivers for change
- 15 questions to ask vendors during your evaluation
No Site Left Behind: Veeva transforms site and sponsor engagement even more by offering SiteVault Free.
Jeff Kingsley, CEO, of IACT Health on why sites need technology, infrastructure to improve clinical trials.
Industry experts from sites, CROs, and sponsors discuss opportunities to improve information exchange in clinical trials.
SCRS interviews Nate Spilker and Jason Methia about the struggles sites face today and the solutions they envision.
Steps to Overcome Information Overload in Clinical Research
Get tips and strategies to reduce information overload and simplify how sites, sponsors, and CROs work together throughout the clinical trial process.Access this on-demand webinar to learn:
- How to measure and benchmark trial performance
- Best practices for driving greater efficiency and collaboration
- Strategies that reduce information overload in research