Remote Monitoring Resource Kit
Looking to implement remote monitoring at your clinical research site? Download this step-by-step guide to get started. You will receive:
- SOP for remote monitoring
- Templates for study-specific source plans
- Regulations, resources, and best practices
Alliance Clinical Research Saves Time with Veeva SiteVault Free
To increase efficiency, improve access to information, and reduce operating costs, Alliance Clinical Research turned to eRegulatory software. Discover how they:
- Found more time for patient recruitment and care
- Strengthened relationship with sponsors
- Improved the long-term success of their research site
Remote Monitoring: Connecting Sites, Sponsors, and CROs to Drive Quality
Hear from Parexel and Mid Hudson Medical Research on how sites, sponsors, and CROs are improving clinical trials in the long term with remote monitoring.Watch On-Demand
Veeva releases free tool to replace paper and speed site and sponsor communications.
Explore three ways sites, sponsors, and CROs can accelerate clinical research together.
Industry experts discuss opportunities to improve information exchange in clinical trials.
Clinical research experts discuss opportunities to improve compliance and efficiency with an eISF reference model.
No Site Left Behind: Veeva transforms site and sponsor engagement even more by offering SiteVault Free.
Jeff Kingsley, CEO, of IACT Health on why sites need technology, infrastructure to improve clinical trials.
Leading sites explore how sites, sponsors, and CROs can speed clinical research together.
SCRS sat down with Bree Burks of Veeva to discuss new ways patients, sites and sponsors can work together more effectively and remotely.
Taking on New Studies Post COVID-19
Experts from Huron Consulting Group and Javara Research share guidance for:
- Ensuring readiness when opening your doors
- Making data-driven decisions on which studies accept
- Establishing credibility with sponsors and CROs
- Expediting the feasibility process