University of Louisville Improves Regulatory Efficiency and Compliance
University of Louisville needed a modern eRegulatory system to streamline documentation at their clinical research site. Discover how they:
- Increased standardization and efficiency
- Improved visibility across studies
- Reduced monitoring time and costs
eISF Reference Model: The Case for Standardization
Clinical research sites are looking to simplify and standardize filing structures within their electronic investigator site file (eISF) or electronic regulatory (eRegulatory) binder. Read the article to learn:
- Benefits of a standardization in clinical research
- Elements of a comprehensive eISF reference model
- Opportunities to bring standardization to sites
Veeva releases free tool to replace paper and speed site and sponsor communications.
SCRS interviews Nate Spilker and Jason Methia about the struggles sites face and solutions they envision.
Industry experts discuss opportunities to improve information exchange in clinical trials.
Veeva committed to solving technology challenges at investigative sites.
No Site Left Behind: Veeva transforms site and sponsor engagement even more by offering SiteVault Free.
Jeff Kingsley, CEO, of IACT Health on why sites need technology, infrastructure to improve clinical trials.
Leading sites explore how sites, sponsors, and CROs can speed clinical research together.
Sign up for email updates
A Guide to Evaluating eRegulatory Software
Researching eRegulatory management software for your clinical research site? Start with this easy-to-follow buyer's handbook on the most important features to consider. Download this guide to review:
- Core features of eRegulatory software
- Industry drivers for change
- 15 questions to ask vendors during your evaluation